HOWARD HUA, ESQ.
Mr. Hua centers his practice on real estate, commercial, landlord/tenant litigation as well as transactional matters. A skilled negotiator and trial attorney, Mr. Hua represents both owners and tenants alike in complex real estate and litigation as well as transactional matters such as complex commercial lease drafting and the sale and acquisition of businesses assets and real estate assets.
Mr. Hua is also highly experienced in landlord/tenant law in New York City and is familiar with all forms of rent regulation including the New York City Loft Law, Section 8 vouchers, the Rent Stabilization Law and Rent Control Law. He also routinely represents owners and tenants before the courts as well as administrative agencies such as the New York City Loft Board, the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA), the Division of Housing and Community Renewal and the New York City Department of Buildings
Mr. Hua also handles the firms’ docket of employment and fair wage defense cases as well as family based immigration petitions.
Prior to establishing the firm, Mr. Hua was an associate at a respected boutique real estate litigation firm in lower Manhattan and has prior experience in non-profit legal services. Mr. Hua is admitted to the state bar of New York and local federal courts.
- City University of New York School of Law, J.D. (2007)
- New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Real Estate Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Transactional Matters
- Complex Lease Negotiation and Drafting
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Fair Wage Litigation