WENDY WANG, ESQ.
Ms. Wang specializes in matrimonial law, estate planning, commercial litigation, and representation of the firm’s clients in criminal matters. An aggressive litigator with significant trial experience, Ms. Wang has represented numerous clients in complicated divorce matters and has consistently resolves difficult legal issues such as spousal maintenance, child support and child custody. Ms. Wang also represents companies in commercial disputes as well as handling the firm’s criminal case docket
Prior to establishing the firm, Ms. Wang represented was the primary matrimonial litigator at a lower Manhattan boutique firm and has past experience working with victims of domestic violence during her time as an intern with the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office. Ms. Wang is admitted to the state bars of New York, New Jersey and federal courts.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. (2007)
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- Matrimonial Litigation
- Estates and Trusts
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense